BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.30.2005

Of eotf 2005

mood: cough-y

Wow. As in wow. That was a very very tiring day. I thought I was going to die due to the events that had happened.

First off, work. Wait. What work?

Eotf time. So I met with Janice (she's old but she doesn't know how to commute, boo-hoo. hehehe) and we went to Mcdo. There were quite a number of Php-ers when we arrived. I really had to ignore all the hirits against me. And it was successful. Thank God. So, to all the people out there who are going to say or do anything against me. Think twice.

Entered Mcdo with the name Rickoh (with matching action yan). Hufflepuff has the noisiest table (second place goes to Slytherin and the other houses who had tapes on their mouths). The only person with the unwrapped gift for the exchange gift. I was the lucky charm (kapal!) for our house during the games. The two games that I joined were won by our house. I guess I could say that I should have won the ADHD award if ever there was one. Bashed the people that I love to bash, namely Cherie, Thom, Joa, etc. Got re-elected for prefectship (sadly for our house). Had a corny speech for our house, and thanks to Joa that she didn't pin me (that was a good one Cherie. Really. I had to cover my virgin ears that time). Looked stupid on certain parts of the program. The unsorted members looked like they weren't that happy with the event (hehehe). Thom's High and Dry performance was great (Radiohead rocks!). And our game wasn't that bad (sorry if the words were that hard, we should've practiced it first to determine if it could be feasible for the event, thanks to Edwin since he got it right). And then Janice and I went to Cubao to fetch my mader.

You see my friend Janice recently had the itch for Harry Potter. She is now a Harry Potter-natic. She bought a chocolate frog candy on our way to Shopwise.

We were kinda late so my mom was getting angry at that time. And to my clumsiness, i've dropped the bag with a jar. Thank God Janice was there. Hehehe.

After homebound, enter Glorietta bound. Yes, I have to go back to be with Criscel. So, G4 was closed but Mcdo was still semi-open. Got the exchange gifts. This one is tricky. Criscel got my gift. I got a gift from somebody. And Janice got her gift back. Criscel chose to keep my gift. And i chose to interchange my gift with Janices'.

Criscel and I proceeded to Hard Rock Cafe. Met with the La Salle Pips. We can't stay that long with the gang so we just drank a bottle and proceeded to Gilligan's. And thanks for the grilling guys.

Went to Gilligan's with the other Php pips. They drank the night away. Talked about television shows to the max. And I almost went wild with the staff. They charged us with food and drinks that we didn't even buy or order. Thank God we have Dj Ponsy with us. She has a gift of patience. Imagine, she told the waiter to change our receipt twice.

Dropped Cel at her house. Went home. Lights out.

Thanks to the people who gave me gifts.

Die to the neighbor who sang with a smile.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

hoy, hindi pa tapos ang grilling namin sayo. kailangan meron tayong exclusive session with bing

Anonymous said...

I really had to ignore all the hirits against me. And it was successful. Thank God. So, to all the people out there who are going to say or do anything against me. Think twice.

>>>>>>> unfortunately for you, di pa ako humihirit =))

Justified yung pagkasabi mo ng "Uh-Oh" nung paupo nako sa chair for PHP Gryff's turn sa game niyo :p magaling 'to! self-proclaimed HP trivia genius =))

Monsieur Malkin