BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.05.2008

Of wala lang... talaga.

Wow. Is it really fierce in the corporate world?

Check this article in Yahoo, http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/career-articles-beware_the_back_stabbing_coworkers-494 .

Okay. Let’s change it a little, from my experience, if a Filipino owns a company it doesn’t really get close to that ‘corporate’ word.

Now, I haven’t really had a brush with this backstabbing thing. Well, maybe, but I didn’t really feel it much. (simple lang yan. Wala ka naman akong binatbat e. bwahahaha)

And checking out the article, their solutions are:

Get allies.

Go three levels up, if possible.

Don’t get personal.

Ask for protection and.

Prepare for your next job.

Well, it’s all a matter of how you’ll really handle it. Are you willing to resign from office and move on to another without any hesitations? What’s keeping you from moving on, in case? If you want to live in a decent environment, most of the time you’ll just have to enter a lower-paying job as people will be really doing that crabby thing. Hey, it’s a dog eat dog world out there.

I love ending posts with hanging ideas.

(baka may mapost na naman ako na bad e. wala na ko sa mood…)

--=+=--

What makes you stay?

Waaaiittt… things are getting waaaayyy serious. I’m stopping.

--=+=--

Let’s talk about my favorite game board. Monopoly.

It is probably the only GB that I’m still playing up until now. Well, if ever I see something that resembles this game, I’d probably try it.

And yes, hahaha, that’s it. No interesting churva or chenes here. Just wasting my time writing crap (as usual).

Oh, I remember Mad had a board game similarly opposite with this game. It was such a nice game.

Finally, if you drop by these toy stores (when I say toy stores, it usually refer to Toy Kingdom and others), you’d probably glanced upon those toys from shows in channel 2. I know my mom watches these shows like Lobo and Super Inggo but I haven’t seen channel 2 show these in public.

Meyn, those toys are way… uhm… yeah. You can get your Super Inggo yo-yos, Lobo lipsticks, and Dyosa detachable wings (the last two toys are merely invented so don’t bother looking for them and as if you’re gonna look for them).

Hay… drugs.

0 Statements: