BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.02.2007

Of a Friday night.

What Friday night?

--=+=--

Looks like i'm going to Baguio two weeks from now. Thank God my and my baby would traverse the mountainous province of Baguio. Due to the recent arid weather, we've decided to travel there. At least i'll be able to face the cold, unlike in Manila where the weather is hot (insert sarcastic face here!).

--=+=--

Oh God. I thought i'll be able to take a rest tomorrow. Alas, the word rest is just imaginary in my vocabulary. I won't be able to rest tomorrow. Work. Maybe on Monday. Hopefully. Crossing all my fingers.

--=+=--

I've been a bad boy recently. I bought this:

--=+=--
What else? I think I had a problem with my job today. I haven't told my superiors yet. Maybe tomorrow i'll tell. I think this is the trouble with being new. You have to adjust. You have to lower your pride and everything. You have to face all the challenges. You have to do it or else you'll never experience it and you'll never be a "better" person. You could always tell that you could have prevented all those things but I really feel that it's better if you experience it first-hand.
--=+=--
Have you ever stepped on something or started to do something that you don't know anything about it and everybody's expecting you to be an expert in less than a month's time? I do.
--=+=--
Books. I have to buy "dummy" books for Unix, Turbo C, and a lot other stuff that i've never heard of. Help?
--=+=--
I think it is really fun stealing some internet time from the office. I've been a busy boy the whole day and I just want to relax a little. I've developed a lower-back pain this week from my super-overtime last Tuesday.
--=+=--
I felt that i've been a little bit of jack-ass lately at work. I know the people around me won't tell me that i'm an a-hole or stupid or whatever. I know I am. But I'm not pessimistic. I just know what you feel about me. I'm not stupid. Don't worry I won't take it negative-"ly". I'll be taking it as constructive criticism.
--=+=--
Is my job this stressful. I think it is. Imagine, me... now... writing this long entry.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

baguio? kayo lang dalawa? hmmm...

Targrod said...

Hindi naman masama a.