BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.05.2007

Of a first weekday off.

Monday is good. It is really good. It is the time when I don't need to go to work.

Wee!

(What kind of entry was that? It felt like I'm writing wayback circa 1989.)

--=+=--

Let's talk Harry Potter.

This is the last year for the book and the fifth year for the movie. And i'm oh so happy about it. The only downside is... money. But who cares? I've enjoyed the series and i've been waiting for a long time for that last book. I wish tears won't drop when I read that last book.

And I thought they're going to release book seven next year. We wub you JK.

--=+=--

I've finally seen the Cube trilogy. It was very interesting. Story-wise Hypercube sucked unlike the Saw trilogy. And I finally got hold of the Evil Dead trilogy. Part 2 is fair. Haven't seen the first part.

Trilogy rules! (except that Anakin movie... whatwasit?)

--=+=--

What Booksale can provide.

Thank you Booksale for that complete set of Sherlock Holmes.

--=+=--

Futurama is back! Comics version. Fry is back!

0 Statements: