BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.13.2007

Of a fence-jumper.

Apparently I was trying to cross-polinate this blog and my other blog.

Apparently it doesn't work.

Apparently... or I don't know how it would work.

Apparently... or I'm just stupid and my working powers ain't working.

Apparently... I'll just sing 'we can work it out'... Life is very short la-la-la-la-la-la!!

La.

--=+=--

I'm so crazy right now. So, so, so, so... so... So crazy. My head is aching from all this work. I'm so scared of foul-ups that I'd rather spend the WHOLE day at work. Anyhows, maybe it is just another way of saying i'm enjoying it. (Tupperware!)

--=+=--

Starting from now on (hehe), i'll try to double-post my entries. I'll always stick with my E-heads themed blog. Speaking of E-heads, it is as if Ely died. Everywhere Ely. How about Anna Nicole Smith? She should have more exposure than Ely.

--=+=--

Officially 12 hours in the office. Wee!

0 Statements: