BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.24.2006

Of a Thoughts 2k6.

mood: sleepy

I have a lot of thoughts in mind. I don't want to type much.

Tito Jun and Tita Lyn arrived yesterday from Canada. I went on leave yesterday and today. Sadly, I wasn't able to go to the airport. I found out that the arrival of the planes of Tito Jun and the wrestlers were the same. Too bad I wasn't able to see them personally.

Wtf? What is this stupid journalist doing? Badmouthing wrestlers? Where's the hospitality.

Got a scanner and other stuff. Will give the old scanner to Aj.

I wanna go to Boracay. There are two slots with the couple and I believe that I am the only person in the clan who has the thickest face. But three days without work is not good. Maybe next time.

Looks like we won't be going to Tagaytay this weekend due to that stupid coup attempt. What the fuck is happening in this country? When will the proper continuity of the government happen?

Damn you greedy politicians. Your children and your children's children would surely suffer.

I will be one of the sponsors for Aiza's daughter. Calling Adrian. "Hati na lang tayo dun sa inaawit nyang stroller".

What people power? used and abused.

0 Statements: