BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.16.2006

Of a pc update.

mood: sleepy

So, what's the update?

Efer. It really is the sheet.

Imagine, I think i've bought a virused windows Xp installer.

Here's the thing that I did.
1. re-partitioned hard drive.
2. formatted hard drive.
3. installed windows xp.
4. installed ad-aware.
5. searched for anything.
6. one cookie found: alexa.

Damn.

What I did.
1. Installed Mcafee virusscan.
2. Internet.
3. Connect to internet.
4. While connected ad-aware and virusscan is running in the background.
5. Successfully updated mcafee.
6. I forgot... turned on all the firewall.

I still have to look for a proper anti-parasite program.

I just hope everything would just be fine in the future.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

JR, try turning off the windows auto-update. sometimes it just makes the system more complicated and more prone to viruses. ako so far walang problema sa pc ko since i turned it off.

Targrod said...

Salamat sa suhestyon.

why didn't i think of that.