BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

4.06.2010

~ whip crack ~

So, I saw three instances of butt-cracking viewer ship in a span of > five days.

> five days is less than five days for the nincompoop in you.

And I am sure the word butt-cracking caught your attention. For your sake, here’s more:

BUTT-CRACK
BUTT-CRACKIN’
BUTT-CRACKING
BUTT-KRAKEN

No, really, the butt-crack story is true.

I went to a resto somewhere in the Philippines (someone informed me that I should be surely safe with my blogging, here you are biatch) and the moment we opened the door and entered the premise, there it was, a big butt with a long butt-crack full of glory. I mean come on; you’re in a freakin’ restaurant. I think it is in the handbook of the restaurant guide for your co-passengers este co-eaters that you have to cover any uncompromising view.

To end this in a discriminatory tone, “eh panget naman yung babae, she has no right to show her butt-crack.”

(sabi nga ng friend ko, piggy bank daw yun, dun yung butas para lagayan nung coins. Aba, aba, uso pa pala yung lumang dalawang pisong barya)

The other two butt-crackin’ with whippin’ on the side story is not that important. One gives us a TMZ story of Jennifer Lopez’s butt-crack and the other, a scene in the film City Slickers.

So, that’s butt-crack and lickers in one paragraph. Meyn. Eww.

--=+=--

I ended up doing this shizzit is due to the incorrigible insomnia-tic slap I got and I really can’t sleep. I ended up watching MYX. I was trying to catch a glimpse of the music video of the song Picture Picture and I ended up with MYX’s daily ten.

Shit. Full of K-pop, a Miley, and a Bieber (as one of the MYX DJ’s term Biebericious is not amusing at all). I am just thanking our cable provider that whenever I am “surprised” with the next music video, I can easily change the channel to JACK TV showing me insightful and respectful albeit exaggerated news from TMZ.

Which comes into mind, who’s your favorite TMZ persona or personnel?

(duh. You don’t need to tell me their names. Yung description lang. Except for Harvey Levin. Syempre nandun yung surfer dude, yung kulot na 90 percent suave ang punch line, yung fatty na spike yung hair, yung babae sa tabi usually ng hamba ng mga cubicle na medyo matapang yung dating, and yung naka-geek glasses na bobba.)

0 Statements: