BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.06.2009

Of the persee #

Its Open Gaming Meet tomorrow y’all.

If you’re fond of board games (or game boards) and you want to meet a few celebrities… err… new people (read: most of us a geeks and nerds but we are the coolest people in the world, syet tinaas ang bangko) then drop by tomorrow to the OGM.

If you’re interested, do a pm or text me.

I swear its fun to play random games with random people. It’s like a gang-bang but its good clean fun. Bwahahahaha!

--=+=--

I’m not a planning type of person but I’ll be in Batangas on Sunday and Monday. I’ll be missing a few Internet stuff and I promise to try to create a home-made video *wink* *wink* for everyone.

--=+=--

More personal things…

I hate my ex-boss. Why is it hard for me to get the incentive that is really for me? I never knew that it is really hard to explain to someone who is not really bright.

--=+=--

Tomorrow… hay…

--=+=--

This past week was a roller-coaster ride for me. I miss a lot of things and I want to watch You Changed My Life. I’m assuming people are now lining up for the Watchmen movie and I’m assuming that the movie house would be cold.

And yeah, I want to Watch the Watchmen too! I’ve read the graphic novel and what the fuck is up with that? From what I heard, these SM people are showing in the “cut” version to bring in the R-13 crowd (as SM people are really afraid of being artistic.)

Yes, I’m waiting for a DVD version of Watchmen instead. Torrents, I’ll be watching you (as performed by P. Diddy and the Notorious B.I.G.)

--=+=--

And yeah, when will Ruffa Gutierrez go on leave. I’m tired of her.

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

if you're tired of her then dont watch her! period!!