BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.06.2008

Of a woozy morning.

Crap. I can't sleep. It has been like this for the past week. There's this one day of no sleep and I don't want to go to work late so...

--=+=--

Ack. Gknb has been reformatted. I'm still not sure if they did a good job. I just want to play again and again and again.

Professional Contestant.

--=+=--

Holy Crap. 50 bucks for a litre of gas. My God.

And I don't even drive to work.

--=+=--

Napocor informed everyone that they're going to lower their rates by half. Meralco states that they don't rely much on Napocor. Here's a tidbit, did you know that paying consumers shoulder all "jumpered" connections. And Meralco is not keen on taking these hoodlums. As long as they get paid, they are fine.

"Nakaapak pa kayo sa lupa, sinusunog nyo na ng todo ang kaluluwa nyo."

--=+=--

Hooray for new seasons of Mad Tv and Last Comic Standing. Hooray for that 7th Boston-Atlanta game.

0 Statements: