BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.26.2008

Of a direction.

I really respect people who has direction in their lives (but no so much for the homo sapien who can't adjust). I just got mine lately and I'm quite happy about it. I'm proud of course but I should be really sure with what i'm doing. Or else.

20 years from now, I wake up one Monday morning and think if I can still do my present work. I can say yes, I can still do it. Does that mean I have that direction?

Move over direction, let the flower power in. =)

Seriously and hopefully I am in that direction. I really don't see myself much 5, 10, or 20 years from now. I'm taking things one step at a time. Maybe five years from now i'll do this same post and look back.

And omg, what's wrong? A serious post?

--=+=--

Aaahhh.. The wonders of writing. I can write anything I want (err... to some extent). And hey, have you heard of that HP cast who died of stabbing?

Based on my momma's reaction "Ang pangit naman ng pagkamatay nun.". Indeed mother indeed.

--=+=--

A young Leslie Nielsen in Forbidden Planet. A young Steve Martin in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Who's next?

0 Statements: