BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.03.2007

Of this week.

Today is Harry Potter month. Be Sirius.

--=+=--

Just seen Zsa Zsa Z Ze Muzeekal last Sunday. That play is effing hilarious. Despite the drama parts, it compensated the whole show. It was really worth it. And the movie version is so sucky, it should be part of the scum of the universe. Eh?

--=+=--

I am blaming Markku for making me an addict for String Quartet. I currently have 58 tributes. Yey!

--=+=--

I recommend eating in Teriyaki. They have these colorful maki's. We ate Uncle Sam's Maki and it was really unique. And there's more, you can grill meat too!

--=+=--

Around 5 years ago, I was able to make it to the top ten in my former work. I was at the ten spot with the person who has 0 aux minutes/hours.

And now, I am part of that top ten again. Top 8 internet users. Nice no? That's why I'm on a multiply-atus lately.

--=+=--

Happy Anniversary baby! Cheers! Iloveyou so much! Mwah!

0 Statements: