BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.29.2007

Tag time.

I've been tagged by lola dadaprof.


Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I had ADHD when I was a kid (probably up until now, much milder I suppose).
2. I believe in karma.
3. I easily cry.
4. I was an altar boy up to the ripe age of 14.
5. I've been a consorte in a santacruzan for five times (might be more than that number).
6. I currently have MP3's numbering to 15000 + (might be more).
7. My mom was pushing me to be a priest. Look where I am now =).

I tag bert, beejay, erlaine, hana grace, markku, milan, and sharyn.

0 Statements: