BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.01.2007

Of some mindful things.

Eh?


Nevermind the title.


--=+=--


I've been more serious recently and I don't know what happened to me. I should've tried to look at the brighter side of life. I should absorb my mom's positive energy once again. Imagine this, she just won 3 gift packs from Palmolive a few weeks ago and just last week she just won a gift pack from "boses ng masa".


So, if you want a bottle of Patis, you can holler at me.


--=+=--


I might vote for Bautista, who is he? I don't even know him until I watched the debate last Sunday (?). I'm just wondering, why thirteen candidates only? Would they have a part 2 for that one. (It is a given that when you include all the 36 candidates, the show would probably end at around six in the morning). I wanna see the other candidates talk.


And Mr. Edong shouldn't have cited his son's credentials on tv (He was a Harvard graduate...uh-huh, like I care).


--=+=--


Today's Spidey 3. I wanna watch. I wanna watch. I wanna watch it on the big screen. Despite the change of the Venom storyline, who cares, as long as this isn't one of those Hulk + Ghost Rider type of movie.


--=+=--


I'm Boholexcited na.

0 Statements: