BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.10.2006

Of a shoe expo.

My baby and I went to Dek's lomo gallery at the Marikina Shoe Expo in Cubao last night. It was quite a story.

You see, I've decided to go there at an early hour of eleven in the evening. So, we got there at around eleven and I told my baby that I don't remember where C.O.D. or where the gallery is. We almost walked near Gateway but i've decided to ask a guard and questioned where Puregold is. To my stupidity we've passed it on our way. We got back and looked for something. I told myself that I should look for something noisy, remembering that there are performers singing in the gallery launch.

And I was right, thank God. In addition, it was also raining last night which made the night very interesting.

Anyhows, the place was filled with photographers, artists, and kibitzers. I've seen oh so too many faces. Bubu was there (Dek: Dador's friend), Jed Quaimbao (a fellow lomo enthusiast and Miriam Quaimbao's sister), Gab (PNE), RA Rivera (Pedicab), and Lourds de Veyra (Radioactive...). And this other fugly guy. If you watch Strangebrew more often than watching That's Entertainment, you'll probably remember this guy. In the show, there were Tado and Erning and these two extras. If you remember the Dyesebel episode in Strangebrew, the one who made-pasan the Dyesebel. God, that was hard.

Anyhows, congrats Dek for the lomo-ism in you and the gallery (I really can't determine which pictures are yours) and hello to Ella too.

A very busy weekend indeed.

0 Statements: