BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.26.2006

Of a latsa latsa.

Amazing Race 10: Didn't get the chance to catch the first episode. Too bad. I didn't know Axn replayed Monday's episode earlier. Was able to catch AGAIN the last part of this week's episode. No bets yet.

--=+=--

Survivor Cook Island: Will watch it tomorrow. Go Puca team! Go Jini!

--=+=--

UAAP: Go uste!!!! To Mr. Montinola, karma lang yan (disclaimer: I only hate Montinola, I love FEU in general).

--=+=--

C2: Four new flavors and one gold label for the old green tea flavor.

--=+=--

Movie: Haven't seen any movie in a theater lately. I just don't feel watching anything for the moment. Waiting for the latest Harry Potter movie.

--=+=--

Sitti Navarro: I love her album. Thanks to Tina for the live and un-live albums.

0 Statements: