BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.09.2005

Of some jueteng opinion

mood: maybe unhappy



I just find this funny. A good thing to start my entry. I think. Thanks to the guys who send their Garfield comic subscription to my e-mail.

The latest news on Jueteng is not new. They shouldn't do that Senate inquiry for the investigation. We all know that this will lead to nowhere. Like the Jose Pidal case. I'm not in favor of the Arroyo's doing some illegal stuff but to me that's okay.

Why?

First, if GMA is impeached, who's next for presidency... Noli de Castro. Good God. No. Please...

Second, since GMA won last elections and we all know that we chose the lesser evil... So, here it is. The lesser evil. At least they don't steal (?) from us (taxpayer's money) unlike the deposed 13th president who used our money for their benefit.

Lastly, who can stop Jueteng? C'mon, that's wishful thinking.

So much for being too optimistic...

0 Statements: