BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.13.2005

Of a movie lover's mind.

mood: happy

I've been a movie whore lately. I've seen almost a dozen movies and I think I just can't stop. For starters, i had seen the one, taxi driver, and charlie's angels 2 in vcd (take note: in original vcd) and star wars ep 3 and highwaymen (in dibidi form --> who cares). And then pirates in the caribbean and a david blaine 5 in one (in dibidi) and lost in translation (in orig vcd). After that, I had a dose of ocean's twelve and madagascar (in dibidi) and house of wax in a moviehouse. Wow, what am I doing with my life? At least i'm hooked lately in movies and probably I'll be watching more this coming days.

Regarding the people behind the jueteng probe and etc.: You all suck. Didn't you know that Noli De Castro is next in line if ever GMA is impeached? Hell Yeah!

Belated Happy Independence Day to all of us. Even though we are still tied with foreign creatures at least we are still celebrating something to remind us of. Reminding us that somehow we are free even though that we are still trying to break free. Confusing isn't it?

Women are complicated.

0 Statements: