BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

4.10.2005

Of a home movie weekend.

mood: ecstatic

I really am an innie in nature. I've spent my weekend at home doing the same things. I've watched two movies this time. First one was The Butterfly Effect and the second one is All I Want or Try 17.

First off, The Butterfly Effect. This is a brainy movie. Be sure to watch this movie if you want to. Because it would really keep you thinking after watching it. Imagine a lot of scenes wherein you wouldn't determine which one is part of the protagonist's "real story" or vice-versa. I like this kind of movie. Actually, it really depends on my mood whether I would watch it right now or not. As i've said before, you should be ready when you watch this. And grab some nuts, makes your brain work better.

Second is All I Want. Yep. Frodo and the Only Hope girl. This time, Mandy's kind of off in this movie. She's not sweet in here at all. And Elijah.... He looks... uhm... Un-innocently innocent in this movie. I'm wondering why the movie has two titles. My dibidi copy is entitled All I Want and when they have shown it here, the Philippines, they called it Try 17. My reaction for this movie is... Well, it is a simple movie with a boy with a lot of ignorance and fantasies in his mind.

I'm still in a state of mind where I don't want to think much. I'm trying to refocus my life. That's why i'm trying to watch some movies. But, in this part i'm wrong. I shouldn't watch these kind of movies for now, it really makes me think. I should stick to slapstick tvj/rene r/andrew e movies. Makes you laugh even if the punchline's used a hundred times already. Oh well.

Back to my precious Mp3's.

0 Statements: