BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.17.2005

Of random thoughts.

Mood: awake and kicking

Woah. 16 days... and counting? I hope not. Yep. That's the number of days that I didn't place any entry in my blog. I've been quite busy lately. A lot of orders for my vcd "business". I hope nobody from the OMB reads this. Get those big scums first before us. C'mon. Taiwan and China are big producers of piracy and, yet, no news yet of any anti-piracy from these nations.

Thank God me and Ais were home during the Heart Day bombing. These "terrorist" shouldn't be given any consideration by the government. They should be erased in the human race. Peace talks doesn't work in this kind of situation. It's a different ballgame. The sad part is that they are using religion as their defense whenever they will be asked why they are doing such cowardly acts. To be fair, it looks like the government isn't doing any improvement in Mindanao. Pity to us taxpayers.

I noticed that a lot "sex-related" videos and pictures are coming out. Or make it sex-related news items. What's wrong with us people? Are we really a Catholic country? Call me conservative but I find such things too much. Maybe we Pinoys are really "bastos" in nature. Don't tell me you haven't laughed at a green joke yet.

I've been thinking a lot of things lately that sometimes I don't know what to do next. Is there a focus seminar that I could use? I should be starting to fix my life since I am a "grown-up".

Sharon Galvez is out of American Idol, better luck next time...

0 Statements: