BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3.14.2010

~ Personal Stuff ~

I have a lot of blog entries running in my mind. I guess a full-packed schedule and not to mention the needed rest and playing a much more priority computer game would kill my writing lifestyle.

I’m not really bragging here or anything. I know I have flaws with writing. I admit that and I’m not proud of it either. The willing of me writing is way way way below the precedence for the past month. And since I’ll be having a bit more time alone for the next few weeks, I’ll try to go back with my nuisance “career”.

I have to remind myself of the following events I haven’t had time to write about:
-    Hot Air Balloon and Nayong Pilipino trip in Clark.
-    Sebay, La Union surfing trip.
-    Backstreet Boys concert.
-    Rent theatre show.
-    And the Potipot Castillejos, Zambales and Treetop Subic, Zambales trip.

That was the first time that I actually had a month filled with kick-ass activities. I guess if you’re willing to go on a trip, then you can really go and do it.

And that actually killed my so-called hobby of watching films and people picking on their noses. I’m not complaining. I think I need to catch up on my fifteen films a week viewing. I am sure I’ll be able to do some thirty films a week for the upcoming months, hopefully.

I also missed the “Stop-dami” concert last Tuesday and I might miss the “Hari ng 7-11” band. I’m not too keen on the “Lungsod ng Kwago” concert, this one will happen this weekend. I am sure I want to watch “Luha Para Sa Pananakot” this May (?). And I’m still thinking if I should go to “Troso-Lupa” Featuring Justin “Troso-Law” and Jojo.

Also, I am actually officially stopping myself on buying any expensive books. So, that Neil Gaiman visit is officially off in my calendar. I’ll just text him that I won’t go and see him. I mean, duh, we can always do a separate mix-up and give him more inputs, as I was the person who gave him ideas on Stardust, American Gods, and Coraline.

Duh. I am that good.

Oh yeah, I’m still selling my Percy Jackson books one to four for 200 bucks each for the first three books and 240 for the fourth one. They are all soft bound. Or they are bound to be soft. Whatever that means.

Ho-hum. This is the most boringest entry I’ve encountered. I miss action. Makes me wonder if I still want to go to that sad side of the road.

I just realized that I am also having a lot of backlog for my “project 365” blog. Ugh. I can’t force myself to not to have a life. Right?

0 Statements: