BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.06.2008

Of honesty.

Me don't get it.

This happened yesterday. I happen to knock down a set of siomai and obviously it fell. I didn't pick it up but went straight to the cashier and told them it's my fault.

Despite the eyes of all the people in the store. It's fine with me. It's my fault anyway.

And then the employees conversed behind my back (literally) and they we're saying that I shouldn't have told the cashier about it.

(kung makakalusot lang...)

I'm so sorry. This doesn't commune with my conscience.

--=+=--

There's this email circulating around the internet regarding a woman who had some encounter in a jeepney near ATC. I think most of us won't believe that these things are happening especially if it's in the email. I asked my mom about it, they're officemates, and told me that the story is true.

--=+=--

pagaling ka...

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

what's the atc jeepney email about?