BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

4.01.2008

Of a boring day.

And what a wake-upper (hehe), forgive me for the mushiness that you received. Obviously it wasn't meant for you and it shouldn't be broadcast. Stupid multiply. Gleettcchh!!!!

--=+=--

April Fools is just not my day. The planets are not aligned. The Feng Shui woke from the west.

--=+=--

Is your trapper keeper still alive? Did you keep it? I just thought of it and I just want to ask if they had one. If ever you don't know what a trapper keeper is, I guess you have to look for it in the net.

Isn't my post sucky? Har har har.

--=+=--

Despite beliefs that Ne-yo is really sucky (bwahahaha). I bet you still have this one song that he made that you really like. I really love listening to Go On Girl. I don't know why.

Starting the war...

0 Statements: