BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.05.2008

Of a tsk.

Karma comes back quick.

The more you loath the person, (there's no witty come back answer here)... then look at yourself. You think your life is better when you do that? Do you think being uncooperative makes a person better?

I'm quoting something I read in the newspaper "Emotional Intelligence is the ability to perceive, assess and manage emotions of others as well as your own. Usually, EQ is as simple as listening to others and thinking before you speak."

My God. Jay-r has a righteous post? C'mon.

--=+=--

I have another one here, "Live what you preach.".

And "Wisdom is gained through experience.".

Hahaha. I love these words.

--=+=--

The funny thing is you don't even have to tell the person that they need this. It takes one whole life time for a person to understand himself/herself.

I can't say that I'm this oh great being but at least I know what's wrong with me. Yes, i'm making the same mistakes over and over again. Happily though, before I sleep I think of things that I did during the day and tell myself of what to improve on or whatever.

--=+=--

Life is short. We don't need to BS people around. We don't want to wake up one day when we are old that all the things we've done should be rewinded and shit because we sucked during those times.

Stay happy within. Really.

--=+=--

I'm sensing this year to be a good one. Hopefully.

--=+=--

And why is it that newbies are a-holes most of the time? You don't know what your doing mate.

0 Statements: