BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.07.2007

Of an October entry.

As i'm watching Saturday Night Fever for the moment, I just can't help notice the sixth battle of Ateneo - La Salle. Wow. Six battle. Like duh. Hahaha.

Actually it's Mejico and Pilipinas. Check out the flags. It's blue white and red versus green white and red.

This is so lame! Hah!

--=+=--

In light with the recent Desperate Housewives brouhaha, I just don't get it. When they kill the med industry, we react. But when we're being BS'ed from other forms of whatever we let it pass by. I've seen a lot of Pinoy pop reference and some are really nasty and that's it. Nobody cares. Oh well. I'm not sourgraping (again?) or anything but I just want everything balanced.

Oohhh!!! Utopian... not.

--=+=--

What's wrong with me? I've been raring to write something since my last entry and now. I can't write anything.

Whatta loser. Har har.

0 Statements: