BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.19.2007

Of another rainy day.

And I thought these rains would make me happy. That ain't true.

--=+=--

I don't know what's happening to me lately. Is it because of that last long Thursday. Is it because of that negative aura that everybody is emitting daily lately. Is it because that I think I have a problem but I don't know if it is really me or whatever. Am I in drama mode again. All of these insecurities are make me more pathetic each day. It is really hard to keep such things.

Or maybe... maybe it is just me.

--=+=--

At work, there was a "hirit" if why I was so "malikot" or something in that sense. Somebody joked it was ADHD. And I told them I had ADHD (and I think I still have. don't forget me being childish too.) In my defense (don't we all have?), I'm aware of this. That's all.

This entry is so lame I feel like i'm a sexy actor who tries comedy in Bubble Gang.

--=+=--

Bad, bad, bad entry. That's all I can think of. I need chocolates.

0 Statements: