BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

4.12.2007

Of sprite.

Local entertainment still amuses me.


If an interviewer asked me, "Bakla ka ba?". I would give a straight answer, "Of course not.". Or "Nope. Babae ako. Hahahahaha.".


Now, why do some celebrities answer, "Masaya ako sa aking kasarian." or "Masaya ako sa kung ano ako ngayon.". Is it really hard to tell the truth or is lying a part of their system already?


I'm not homophobic or whatever. I don't condone them. But please, tell the truth. It's happier that way.


Buti pa si Rustrum...


--=+=--


Due to unforgivable circumstances, I was able to catch a glimpse of Medyo Late Night with Jojo A. and they gave this joke:


"Pag sa babae na Bench, ano ang tawag?" Herbench.


"Pag sa lalake na Bench, ano ang tawag?" Hisbench.


"E pag sa bading na Bench? Sam Mil-bench.


--=+=--


I hope i'll be able to spend summer in places I haven't been to. Like Zambales, Batangas, Bohol, prison...

0 Statements: