BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

4.28.2006

Of a terror thursday.

So something came up for me today. Watched two movies by myself in Robinson's Galleria. Nice noh?

It was a first for me. Watched two movies alone. Watched two consecutive "thriller/suspense/horror" movies.

SLITHER:

I watched this because I got a free entrance from Video City (hooray for video addicts like me!). Decided to use it yesterday (supposedly last Wednesday but...). If you don't want spoilers, stop reading. Anyhows, the story is all about aliens. Yes, an alien took over a body of some heartbroken old guy and took over the town. And that's it. That's the whole story. What makes me wonder is the rating of the movie. I think it is rated R-18 BUT I found no nude scenes. No sex scenes. No megaover violence. Same stuff with the R-13 rating. I remember years ago when they've shown Shakespeare In Love. Remember Gwyneth Paltrow's topless scene? Yes? Si? Well, the movie was rated PG-13. Weird noh? Anyhoo, the movie ended with a zzzz.

No Fear Factor: 2 stars
Flinch Factor: 1 star
Stupidity Factor 2.5 stars
Overall Scare Factor: 2 stars

SILENT HILL:

What is Silent Hill? It is a hill without words (wah corny!). Seriously, i've heard about this title in a playstation game. I have no idea what this is because i'm so poor I can't buy my own playstation. I really am so poor that I can't even buy new underwear. Moving on. I decided to watch this mainly because of the hype. Slither viewers were really cold while Silent Hill viewers doesn't need to wear a jacket. Regarding the movie. It is really interesting. I think the movie's story is the same as the game's story. I'm not sure about this one but I think they are close. I don't need to tell the story of Silent Hill. Most probably you are going to watch it because you think it's nice and all. It's up to you. Oh, I just hope Mission: Impossible III will be a lifesaver for us movie-goers.

No Fear Factor: 2.5 stars
Flinch Factor: .5 stars
Stupidity Factor: 2.5 stars
Overall Scare Factor: 3 stars

So that's it. An almost useless evening.

Wanna watch movies with me next week? Wait, it's deebeedee time. Wanna go with me buy dbd's in Quiapo?

3 Statements:

dekidoo said...

I really am so poor that I can't even buy new underwear <-- kumpleto na breakfast mo JR, may hotdog, eggs, at bacon ka na!

Targrod said...

hehehe.

Targrod said...

yep. nanay nga ang nasa movee.